The AHA Leadership Summit brings high-level senior leaders in health care organizations across the country together to share ideas.
Your company can join senior executives from the nation’s leading hospitals and health systems at this unique forum where health care leaders discuss the issues that keep them up at night.
- Partner Programming Sponsorship
- Roundtable Sponsorship
- Keynote Sponsorship
- Conference Registration Sponsorship
- Supporting Sponsor
- And more!
New for 2021
Affinity Groups provide a means through which Leadership Summit attendees can connect in advance of and throughout the virtual conference for networking, issue exploration, success sharing, and problem solving.
By engaging in small virtual communities of individuals with common interests, participants will make valued contacts with their peers. Hospital and health system leader Summit participants will be invited to join up to two affinity groups during registration. These groups will convene virtually once in June, on day two of the conference, and a third time post-Summit.
Each group will have an AHA senior leader to serve as Group Champion to manage the design and delivery of the group’s activities. Depending on the group’s focus, special content experts will be invited to serve as contributors, resources and emerging initiatives may be shared, and participant assignments developed for enhanced learning.
Affinity Groups will be organized by interest area:
- Behavioral Health – Expanding Access to Coordinated Care through Partnerships
- Governance Excellence
- Leading for Resilience and Transformation
- Innovation and Digital Health
- The Value Journey: Cultural Practices and Delivery Models Fueling Progress
- Sponsor SME will meet with AHA Champion ahead of initial meeting to discuss interests/alignment.
- Sponsor SME full participation on three virtual meetings. Note: Pre/post meetings will include only those Affinity group members who join during registration process; the second meeting is open to all Summit attendees as it occurs during the event.
- Sponsor acknowledgement by AHA lead during meeting introductions and on virtual agenda.
- Sponsor may contribute one educationally-focused collateral item/digital resource for distribution to participants. AHA lead will determine best timing, vehicle for sharing.
- Affinity groups are available for hospital and health system registrants and the sponsoring representatives.
- Supporting Sponsorship Benefits
Attendance at the AHA Leadership Summit by business representatives is limited to AHA Associates and conference sponsors. If you would like to attend the conference as a member of the business community, we encourage you to become an AHA Associate or sponsor.
Connect With Your Target
Get Started Today